09 March 2010

I found this while looking through past Multiply messages...

When I was 16 I was arrested for "walking on the wrong side of the road." Someone asked me about it and here's my brief reply:

........................

I think some hitchers had been murdered so they were cracking down. I had to stay in jail longer than my buddies because I was a minor and they couldn't just let me go until the sheriff received my mother's check for my bus ticket home. A delightful psychotic pyromaniac was my cellmate. Forty years later I remember his full name.

Then there was the guy who read muscle mags and kept singing to his hand!

Sound colorful? It was awful.

Hope you're well.

YP

..............

I posted this here to remind me to write some more this week. That novel won't finish itself!

No comments:

Post a Comment