27 October 2009

Cleaning can be an adventure???



(I think this groovy guy is supposed to be Manbat, a D. C. Comics character.)


What a surprise! I was cleaning and moving a few boxes I haven't touched since I moved here about 19 months ago. I found a new backpack still in its plastic bag. I'd forgotten I had it. I'm guessing I must have bought it about the time I moved.

Good deal! The one I have is ready to fall apart at the seams.

Dare I clean the entire room and search for more forgotten treasures? Maybe I'll find those gold Taster's Choice measuring spoons!

While writing this I'm listening to Strunz and Farah's "Primal Magic" for the first time in a while. Technical virtuosity with a hint of melancholy - that's what you get with their nuevo flamenco music. (These guys are great!)

No comments:

Post a Comment