05 June 2009

Yay!



A few months ago I saw a movie that had a scene that featured a "Bumblebee Burgers" sign. This reminded me of My Weekly Reader, a child's newspaper I used to receive when I was a youngster. (I loved to read then and enjoyed that rag immensely!) I once read of the high protein content of bumblebees in that paper. The author of the article speculated we might see bumblebee burgers for sale some day.

A few weeks after I watched the movie I couldn't remember where I'd seen that sign. I found out tonight when I re-watched my inexpensive used copy of The Darwin Awards , a film loosely based on the sad but hilarious stories of people who manage to kill themselves through colossal stupidity. At an hour into the film I saw the Bumblebee Burgers sign behind Joseph Fiennes as he talked to Winona Ryder.

Aren't you glad someone is solving the important mysteries of our time? Punguin... on the job!!!Darwin Awards,

No comments:

Post a Comment