11 August 2009

"The Wasps Smell Magpie's Burden of Compassion" Copyright (c) 2009 PUNGUIN for Boopi's Millions, Inc. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.

Accent? Accent???

Don't you know the definitive book on English and Scottish pronunciations was written by I. B. D'Luded in 1298, B. C. He was the first American president, though this fact's not so well known. His book was secreted in the bra of Queen Victoria for 12 years because she felt sad about being, uh, "boyish upstairs." Vicki was actually descended from the first tribe of professional jar openers. At parties she could open 87 jars of Spam - yes, shoppers it comes in handy jars, as well - with her dentures.

Is Edinburgh actually - this is a rough guess - "Edinburra"? I think we call it "Edinburrow" here.

The funny part about this type of silliness is it's what I thought I'd be writing for my courses. Boy, was I ever wrong!!!

Thank Cleese I have a sis who doesn't mind if I get silly in order to briefly forget the world's insanity.

http://www.edinburgh.org/

yogapunguin

No comments:

Post a Comment