02 March 2011

Beautiful and inspiring.

GROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!! The fourth cellphone headphone-jack adapter I've bought actually sends stereo (not mono) signals to my headphones. Some of the music I listen to is quite complex and really utilizes both channels of stereo. I feel as if someone just gave me a much-desired Christmas gift. Groooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!


I've been trying for two months to use my cellphone to reproduce stereo. Luckily this adapter worked. Finally!


Now I don't have to buy a separate mp3 player and lug it around with my phone.


So far Wendy Carlos playing Bach and the Ensemble Modern playing Zappa sound fastatic!


Three cheers for technology!


I feel as if someone just bought me a $5,000 stereo and 300 CDs.


I can't believe the good-quality sound I'm getting from a cheap cellphone, an inexpensive adapter, and bottom-of-the-line headphones.


Now Bowie's "I'm Deranged" sounds good.


No comments:

Post a Comment